Friday, April 17, 2009

Something old, something new... (updated)

Bucky Covington's hot new single "I Want My Life Back" (hear it here) officially hits radio on Monday, but if you're lucky, your local country radio station's giving it a spin even as we speak. Bucky's on the radio all over; check out the impromptu visit he made this morning at 98 FM KCQ, and enjoy a gentle acoustic version of his debut hit, "A Different World" via video. Have a great weekend, y'all!--Winnie




(Updated: More YouTube goodness--see what's in Bucky's wallet and hear an audio interview via B93.7's Electric Barnyard. But wait, there's more! US99 in Chicago has this morning's interview posted here. Yep, fun times ahead!)

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:44 AM

    Correction: This song never gets old. I like the new one too. Thnak you KCQ!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Winnie!!!!!!!!!! and KCQ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:01 AM

    Thank you so much, Winnie. Love getting Buckymania on my Bucky Google Alert!! What fun items!! Diver/BF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Winnie~Buckymania!!!!!! I love seeing and hearing anything "Bucky"!! (and you too!) Hubby asked why the highlighted in yellow square is on the calender and I said "it's Bucky's release date"!!!! I got the usual blank stare I always get when I gush over Bucky....oh well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Dina, Fran, Diver and Kerri--nice to see you too! :) Don't you love the fun radio-tour stuff that accompanies a new single? Lots of early mornings for Bucky and crew, but it's all good--and this tune is just as hitbound as the first three.

    (And Kerri, LOL at your calendar and the blank stare...I had to explain to a certain man in my life that release date anticipation/chartwatching/etc. is sorta like keeping track of sports stats, and I think he got it...hee.)

    ReplyDelete