Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Bucky Covington's "I Want My Life Back" video blog--the rest of the story...

Screenshot from Bucky Covington's video blog; click the image to go to the first video.

Huge thanks to Fran at Buckytown USA for leaving some very valuable goodies in her comments section! Here are the links to Bucky Covington's excellent video blog/electronic press kit for his new single "I Want My Life Back":

Part One: Bucky talks about the message of "I Want My Life Back"

Part Two: Bucky describes filming Hannah Montana, the Movie

Part Three: An overview of Bucky's recent USO Tour

Part Four: Bucky talks about his favorite USO stop

Part Five: Bucky discusses his three Top Ten singles

Part Six: What to expect at a live Bucky Covington show

And the new links:

Part Seven: Bucky talks about his new album and praises the songwriters he's enjoyed working with: "I can't wait for this album to come out..."

Part Eight: Bucky picks out his favorite lines in "I Want My Life Back" (listen close to this one, y'all...)

If you love "I Want My Life Back", feel free to request it at your local country radio station ASAP! (It's playing in the background of all the clips, and you can hear it in its entirety at Bucky's MySpace.) More soon--Winnie

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:21 PM

    Thanks for the clips! I enjoyed them so much. Bucky looks fabulous with a little sun on his face, doesn't he?
    ~moon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Moon! Thanks and my pleasure, and a big hand to Lyric Street for the cool concept. (I'm with you on that sun!)

    ReplyDelete