Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A just-for-fun poll at AmericanIdol.com...

Goin' way, way back for this one: Bucky Covington's first American Idol promo photo, 2006.

What post-Idol CD are you most looking forward to in 2010? Well, if you're stopping in at Buckymania, it's safe to assume that I'm Alright, Bucky Covington's upcoming album, is high on your list.

The official American Idol site has a poll on their front page today--they want to know if Jason Castro's, Katharine McPhee's or Bucky's new CD is the one you'll snag first. (Nope, "all three" isn't an option on the poll, alas, though I suspect it'll be an option at iTunes.)

Vote early, vote often, spread the word, and most of all, have fun. (And hey, feel free to show Bucky and "Gotta Be Somebody" some affection at GAC's Top 20 Country Countdown and CMT's Pure 12-Pack, while you're in a voting mood...) More soon!

2 comments:

  1. There is a certain spot on the survey right in the middle of the "vote" and "vote again" button where the black meets the gray.....you can click it continuously to rack up the numbers. I was able to vote over 1000 times(brought it up to 15% from 8%) in a matter of a few minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Leaf! Good to see you and thanks for the polling tip. (Sometimes I think the Idol folks make it easy on purpose...they know how passionate we all are. :) Take care!

    ReplyDelete