Here's a fun video link fresh from Bucky Covington's official Twitter profile--enjoy a backstage look at the photo shoot for his upcoming album, I'm Alright. ("Glamourously rustic" seems to be the look they were going for...I think they nailed it!) Bucky's YouTube channel has also been updated with videos from the US 99 Bash, more outdoors West Coast goodness, and the recent USO tour--check out the new clips, and catch up with some terrific older ones, too. More very soon...
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Video: Bucky Covington's "I'm Alright" photo shoot (via Twitter)
Here's a fun video link fresh from Bucky Covington's official Twitter profile--enjoy a backstage look at the photo shoot for his upcoming album, I'm Alright. ("Glamourously rustic" seems to be the look they were going for...I think they nailed it!) Bucky's YouTube channel has also been updated with videos from the US 99 Bash, more outdoors West Coast goodness, and the recent USO tour--check out the new clips, and catch up with some terrific older ones, too. More very soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the photo shoot video. What is that great tune being played as background music? I would love that to be on his new CD.
ReplyDeleteGood question! I hope someone out there has an answer...
ReplyDelete