Friday, September 04, 2009

Bucky Covington's "I Want My Life Back"--big bullets are boss!

Image from a recent trade ad for Bucky Covington's "I Want My Life Back"; click to hear Bucky's latest hit at his official MySpace.

Could it be that after a long summer of chart turbulence and excellent live shows, Bucky Covington's "I Want My Life Back" is finding its home in the hearts (and ears) of radio listeners? Sure looks that way--the song starts the weekend with an impressive three-digit-bullet on the Mediabase charts today. (Yes!)

We'll have a full post for you here soon, but we had to celebrate the good news--huge thanks to you for letting your local station know you love this beautiful song. The official music video hasn't yet been made, but the one below is a stunningly-done unofficial concert montage by our extremely talented friend Buckymouse. Enjoy! News post next...


No comments:

Post a Comment