Thanks to cindyenchant for posting this excellent-sounding video from Bucky Covington's acoustic performance with Jeff Cease and Ducky Medlock at KHEY's New Country Showcase in El Paso; we're hoping that the results from that photo shoot Bucky mentions in his intro will be online soon...
Online right now, there's an update at USA Today's Idol Chatter blog, where Brian Mansfield has compiled his unique (and cool) Idol airplay chart, which uses Mediabase stats to determine the relative rank of American Idol alumni on your radio. Bucky's current single, "I Want My Life Back" [hear it at his MySpace] moves up to #23 on the Idol chart, from #25 last week. Just for the record, Bucky's previous three hits are listed, as well--currently, "I'll Walk"(#39) is Bucky's most-played "oldie", followed by "A Different World" (#42) , and "It's Good to Be Us" (#53).
We're posting a bit too early for the Mediabase p.m. numbers, but it's never too early to call in a request for "I Want My Life Back". (You knew I was gonna say that, didn't you?) Be sure to give your local country DJ a ring before heading out the door, and have a safe drive home, y'all! See you soon--Winnie
No comments:
Post a Comment