Saturday, June 06, 2009

Bucky Covington's "I Want My Life Back" concert video, and a video blog repost...


Here's the very latest concert video of Bucky Covington and his band performing his chart-climbing new single, "I Want My Life Back"--this one was posted at YouTube today by the talented DiamondstarBC, who was there for the Harker Heights, TX show last week. Thanks again to Diamondstar BC!


By request (again), a repost of the links to Lyric Street's excellent video blog for Bucky Covington's new single "I Want My Life Back"--enjoy!

Screenshot from Bucky Covington's video blog; click the image to go to the first video.

Part One: Bucky talks about the message of "I Want My Life Back"

Part Two: Bucky describes filming Hannah Montana, the Movie

Part Three: An overview of Bucky's recent USO Tour

Part Four: Bucky talks about his favorite USO stop

Part Five: Bucky discusses his three Top Ten singles

Part Six: What to expect at a live Bucky Covington show

Part Seven: Bucky talks about his new album and praises the songwriters he's enjoyed working with: "I can't wait for this album to come out..."

Part Eight: Bucky picks out his favorite lines in "I Want My Life Back" (listen close to this one, y'all...)

If you love "I Want My Life Back", feel free to request it at your local country radio station ASAP! (It's playing in the background of all the clips, and you can hear it in its entirety at Bucky's MySpace.) Call up your local DJ, or if a syndicated show is providing the soundtrack to your Saturday night, use our handy list of numbers below to reach the host on the air near you. More soon!--Winnie

Lia: 1-800-577-7LIA
The Big Time w/Whitney Allen: 1-877-494-4963
After MidNite: 1-800-722-6483
CMT Radio Live w/Cody Alan: 1-866-877-4CMT
2nd Shift w/Alan Kabel: 1-888-96NIGHT
GAC Nights: 1-866-942-GAC1

No comments:

Post a Comment