Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Breaker: Bucky Covington's "I Want My Life Back" climbs at Radio & Records...

There's some sweet "breaking" news at the Radio & Records country singles chart today--the June 5th edition has just been posted, and Bucky Covington's "I Want My Life Back" has made a move from #40 last week to #38 with a bullet today. It's also achieved "Breaker" status on the chart (non-technical explanation--a lot more stations are playing it!) and it's even likelier than ever to get a "yes" to your requests on that lunchtime show you're listening to right now...so go for it. (See how sneaky I am?) Thanks to Diver for the tip in comments. More soon!--Winnie

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:53 PM

    Great news! Thanks to you and Diver for sharing. Everyone keep requesting!!!!


    **Is this the same R & R that is going to cease publication? I just got my "Breaking News" bulletin from CountryAircheck.

    KgatorKerri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kerri, how are you? It is indeed the same R&R--that was a real shocker to hear and I can't believe it's going out of business. They really will be missed!

    ReplyDelete