Sunday video: "Bucky's Covington's "Back When We Were Gods" from the Pullo Center...
We're "enjoying" a Sunday windstorm here on the Great Lakes, so our connection's a little spotty--full news post coming right up! In the meantime, here's some very fresh video from YouTube--savor a bit of Bucky Covington's "Back When We Were Gods" from his recent concert in York, PA. (Thanks to flutesrock346 for graciously sharing this footage--and for that great "The Wall" video, too.) Have fun! Back as soon as possible--Winnie
Anon, thanks for stopping in! You and I are in the same boat, I think--my last time hearing Bucky and the band live was way back in November and it sounds like we're both overdue for a new show... :)
Great Video...!!!!!I needed a Bucky fix..It has been so long since I have seen him.
ReplyDeleteAnon, thanks for stopping in! You and I are in the same boat, I think--my last time hearing Bucky and the band live was way back in November and it sounds like we're both overdue for a new show... :)
ReplyDelete