Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A little update...

There are some fresh and fun recaps from last night's Belly Up concert at the Fox boards this evening--huge thanks to the kind fans who shared their experiences during and after the show (especially the helpful "beauty tip" from Bucky--I think I'll borrow that one...)

Thanks also to the very kind anonymous commenter who left this news in the previous post's comments section: "Bucky's sales numbers are in. He came in at #61 with 10,429. 6 week total 141,876. I don't know yet Bucky's placement on the country album chart. But it looks good. I don't see him dropping below his #12 finish from last week." And from our friend Buckyflowers: "Bucky up a spot to #17 on [Radio & Records] country chart!" We'll keep watching for more news--stay tuned!--Winnie

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:09 AM

    Bucky is up 1 spot for country albums. #11

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:32 AM

    Bucky's ADW is up one spot on Billboard's Hot Country Singles..#17.

    ReplyDelete
  3. winne- what's the beauty tip. can you email me that recap.. thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the chart news, anons! Sounds like Bucky's surfing the charts very nicely. And Pizzi, hi! Check your email, please. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:16 AM

    Reality tv magazine is predicting that Bucky will recieve a Horizon award nomination for his cd. *WOW*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:30 AM

    Pizzi..this is from Galbecky's recap: "Also, had a chance to talk with Bucky and I asked him how come he always looks so great in all the photos that are taken of him... it was so cute because he responded to this that he had learned to hold his chin down... just a little and then look up... and that's why he always looked so good... so we practiced this."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Buckyflowers, for posting that bit from the recap--I'm glad you had your thinking cap on this morning, because I sure didn't! (I should never post here before coffee, honestly. :)

    (If I haven't mentioned before how much I appreciate your stopping in here, and the way that your kindness brightens up the comments sections, let me take the time to do it today. Thanks!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anon, thanks and wow! Off to check that out... :)

    ReplyDelete