Monday, July 25, 2011

Updated: a statement from Bucky Covington (and a Buckytown call for showin' Bucky Covington and band some love...)

Thanks to the exceptionally talented Judy Lang for all her generosity--today's Photo of the Day was taken at Bucky Covington's homecoming show in Rockingham, NC. Click here to see the music video for "Gotta Be Somebody", and here for Bucky's Hometown Tour dates.

I'm on the road for work this morning (grrrrr...why now?), but there'll be a full post in this spot as soon as I get settled in this afternoon. In the meantime, please read the comment about this weekend's news in Friday's post, and feel free to join the kind Fran at Buckytown USA and me in showin' Bucky Covington and his band some love today! See you in a very few hours--W

An update from Bucky's official Facebook page--here's what Bucky has to say about this weekend's TMZ story:

Hey Guys and Gals,
I’m sure most of you have seen the news on TMZ. This story is absolutely false in every way. I would never steal anything from anyone. I did not get paid, but went on to play my full show and had a great time performing for fans! I thank all of you for your continued support!


Bucky


No comments:

Post a Comment