Sunday, August 23, 2009

First look at Sunday: Bucky Covington and Lance Smith on CMT (video)


We'll have a full post for you later today--for now, be sure to check out Bucky Covington on today's CMT Top 20 Countdown at 11:30 ET. There's also online video available, and you can enjoy Bucky's chat with show host Lance Smith right here.

The new Mediabase charts aren't yet posted, but "I Want My Life Back" [hear it here] was #29 with a bullet yesterday evening; listen for it today on Kix Brooks' American Country Countdown and Bob Kingsley's Country Top 40, and if you're not sure when the shows air near you, click those links for info on each show's site or check Radiotime for streaming stations.

And here's a big thank you to Diver for sharing this link featuring more wire photos from Bucky's Nashville movie premiere appearance.

More ASAP--enjoy your Sunday morning!--Winnie

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:01 AM

    Good Sunday Morning to Winnie & all!

    Thank you for the link, I was telling Happydays about it last night on Yes.com

    Math! who knew it was Bucky's favorite subject!!! I guess it shocks me because it was my worst so I can never understand when someone says "I like Math"!!! I wish my own daughter would utter those words!! I just love his shirt and hair too!!! Boy am I giddy this morning...

    Diver, as soon as my computer will let me (timed out on the Nashville pic link) I will go and look, thank you for finding them!

    Winnie, I just glanced down and look at the time of your post - 4:43am. Please tell me that there was a good reason to get up so early today...!!!! :) Take care and I hope that you are napping as I am typing!

    KgatorKerri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Kerri--how are you! :) You and I are in the same boat when it comes to math--maybe your daughter will turn out to be a math wiz as she gets older? You never can tell! (I loved English...I know, big surprise. ;)

    (That 4:43 is a typo, kind of--the blog was created on Pacific time, but I live in ET. The schedule this weekend is crazy, though--between work, partytime and helping w/family I have been on the go, and just got a call to come work today, so...eek. Hope your Sunday is much, much calmer!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:25 PM

    MB PM: Bucky at #28 up one from this morning on published; #30 up one from this morning on all stations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, Anon! Lookin' good--just posted the excellent news. Now to plump up that bullet a bit... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:24 PM

    Awesome clip!! Bucky looks great..can't wait for the show to air.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and me both, Anon--this should be fun...

    ReplyDelete