Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday morning wake-up call: Bucky Covington's "I Want My Life Back" (concert video)



"I Want My Life Back" sounds just as great live as it does on your radio--so (yep, cheesy informercial ahead) feel free to request it at your local country station, and check out Bucky Covington's tour schedule to cheer for it up close. Here's Bucky and his excellent band performing his new hit at the Neon Armadillo in Ft. Wayne during an intimate K105-sponsored show. Thanks again to talented videographer Josiah for sharing this video at MySpace! News post next--Winnie

2 comments:

  1. There are so many different artists on the radio and sometimes you can't remember who is who, but when Bucky sings - You know it's Bucky -- he has a voice that stands out. This is one of his great songs and I wish the radio would play it more often.
    Thanx for posting the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, Cathy Anne! (And as you might have guessed, I'm with you on the "distinctive voice" thing--it's so true, and more radio airtime would be awesome. Thanks for stopping in!)

    ReplyDelete