Monday, May 04, 2009

New video: Bucky Covington sings "I Want My Life Back" (live acoustic)



Here's a beautiful acoustic performance--Bucky Covington, with Steve Cook and Ducky Medlock, performed his new single "I Want My Life Back" at yesterday's Nashville Arthritis Walk. The video was captured by the very kind indygal1977, who posted it at YouTube. Thanks to Indygal1977 for sharing!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:30 PM

    ducky and bucky harmonizing.....perhaps ducky is the magic behind the voice?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:46 PM

    I've been a huge fan of Bucky's acoustic performance of several of his songs. It brings out, what I think is, a smoother more controlled side of his voice. Take a look at his acoustic song performances on CMT. They're great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They sound fantastic--really enjoyed Bucky and Ducky's harmonies and the whole contemplative feel of this performance.

    (And thanks for the CMT reminder, Anon 5:46. I couldn't watch those when they were first released due to the limitations of my old vintage PC, but now I've joined the current century and can check them out at long last...will take your kind suggestion!)

    ReplyDelete