
Bucky Covington performs at the Riverfront Daytime Stage in Downtown Nashville Friday, June 12 during the 2009 CMA Music Festival. Photographer: Theresa Montgomery / CMA. (Via GAC, with thanks.)
A few new photos from Bucky Covington's performance during Friday's CMA Fest daytime show have been added to GAC's galleries--and many more Fest souvenirs will no doubt be popping up in the next few days. (We'll try to keep track of them all for you...)
Right now, it's time for our traditional Saturday night reminder: "I Want My Life Back" [hear Bucky Covington's new single at his MySpace] is a perfect addition to your Saturday evening soundtrack, so be sure to call up of your local DJ or one of our syndicated friends while you're relaxing this weekend:
Lia: 1-800-577-7LIA
The Big Time w/Whitney Allen: 1-877-494-4963
After MidNite: 1-800-722-6483
CMT Radio Live w/Cody Alan: 1-866-877-4CMT
2nd Shift w/Alan Kabel: 1-888-96NIGHT
GAC Nights: 1-866-942-GAC1
Have a beautiful evening!--Winnie
I'm diggin' that plaid guitar strap!!! All the pics are great...I know that everyone who had the opportunity to go to the fan club part had a blast. All the pics are great!!!
ReplyDeleteHi, Anon! I am so with you--many thanks to all the partiers who shared their CMA fest and fan club photos. (And that strap's pretty distinctive... :)
ReplyDelete