Friday, September 28, 2007

Bucky Covington nominated for 2007 New Music Award

Bucky Covington has just been announced as a nominee in the "Best New Country Artist of the Year" category at the New Music Awards, sponsored by New Music Weekly magazine. The industry-voted awards will be presented on November 10th, 2007 at the Avalon Theater in Hollywood, California.

From the New Music Awards site: "Recognized worldwide as 'New Music's Night,' the New Music Awards represent the pinnacle of achievement for all musical artists, musicians, radio programmers, music directors, radio stations, and industry executives who work in America's most popular music genres." Congratulations, Bucky!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:51 PM

    Now that is great news! Good reason for a party!GO BUCKY GO BECKY Hey you going to the concert On the 8th

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:52 PM

    Congratulations!!! I am so proud of Bucky!!!!! The Awards are two days after his birthday...what a great present. It is an honor to be nominated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Becky and Anon! His nomination really is an honor, especially when you consider that it's a trade publication and an industry-voted award! Always fun to see the business take note of what we knew from day one... :)

    Becky, I sure wish I had a concert coming up...if there's some sort of miracle between now and the 8th, I'll see you there. Have fun and please come on back to tell us all about the show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic news! This is really an honor. I was out helping my mother get things from storage all day and this was a great surprise to come home to!

    ReplyDelete