Thursday, November 02, 2006

Bucky on Nashville TV

(Edited--get over to WKRN now. The video's up, and it is hands down the most exciting TV piece on Bucky ever--he's in the studio with some great music playing in the background, and I won't even ruin the excellent interview for you. Mark and Bucky are a musical match made in Heaven, methinks. Y'all, this CD is gonna rock. Go!)

He's in your TV, teasing your other Idols. A kind fan at the Fox boards reports that Bucky Covington and Mark Miller were on Nashville's WKRN News2 this morning:

I just saw Bucky on the Nashville news this AM with Mark Miller it was a really good story and he is in Nashville this week with Sawyer. I don't know how to tell you to see it. But it was great!!!!!!! Loved it.

He is so funny, he was asked about buying Kelli's new CD and he said, "I told her I was gonna burn it off the internet" " No just kidding I'm gonna buy it". So funny!!!!!

Sounds like the Covingtons made that move this week after all--or perhaps they're using that newfangled "airplane" technology to get back and forth to not-so-far-away Rockingham now and again? (Ahem.) There should be more details on this thread as the day goes on.

More very soon...

6 comments:

  1. That interview sounds great!!! The music sounds promising!!! My internet came back on long enough I cancelled the service call then died again lol so I took the modem in this morning and got a new one and now we are back! yay! I am so behind on mail, tags, the blog, myspace comments lol you name it I am behind lol Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you're back! :) You're online just in time for some Bucky-related excitement--it's good to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:47 PM

    Hi,
    That looks great! But I get no sound on the video - did anyone else have this problem?
    Is there any trick or button on the News Site
    that somone else mightve found to fix it?

    It could just be my Mac, but it usually
    doesnt have a prob.
    Thanks Winnie for the heads up on this!

    Chan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chan!

    I'm so sorry that the audio isn't working for you--not sure why the clip doesn't play for you correctly, but I doubt it's your Mac. Maybe try different browsers? If you're on IE, try Firefox, or the toher way around--sometimes that does the trick.

    If I find any other sources for the video, I will pass along the link! I hope you will be able to see it--I only saw it as very choppy still photos with sound, but I am just so excited about Bucky being in Nashville, recording something beautiful.

    Check back and I'll see what I can find out for you! :)

    Winnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:40 PM

    Hi Winnie,

    Well I tried it again , today, and it worked fine!
    Thanks for the tips, tho', I may need them in the future!
    Hope youre having a good day, and thanks
    for all of the work youre doing keeping us all up
    to date on everything!
    take care, Chan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chan, I'm so happy that you were aboe to hear the audio--pretty exciting, isn't it? I think Bucky's CD is going to truly rock. So happy for him, and for us, too.

    Hope you're enjoying a lovely weekend!

    Winnie

    ReplyDelete