Saturday, April 15, 2006

A mini post...

Here's a short, sweet spot of news to get your holiday Sunday going:

You might have missed this interesting post at the Fox boards, featuring a quote from Bucky's mother Debbie about his plans for the week--he'll be home briefly, then headed back out again to "check out his options while he can". (Perhaps this means more interviews? The ones he's done since leaving Idol have been quite enjoyable for us--and we're betting the various reporters had fun, too.) There's a lot to be said for striking when the iron is hot...

Looks as though keeping track of Bucky's career could get much easier soon--one enterprising fan has started a newsletter. You can check it out at Google Groups, or read about it here.

If you're a procrastinator (like me), and you didn't get around to ordering one of those ultra-cool "Vote for Bucky" or "Sweet Tea and Biscuits" T-shirts, never fear--they're still available at BSTees, and some new Bucky-related designs are said to be on their way.

With Idol in the rear-view mirror--at least until the tour begins--we'll be focusing more on Bucky's road ahead in the weeks to come. Stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Hey there! I went to the Danza and Letterman show sites and no mention of Bucky at either, so I'm guessing no as of now. It would be nice, though...

    If the quote attributed to Bucky's mom is right, maybe he'll be doing some more press next week. Hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (P.S.--The Danza show rumor is coming up in so many places that it's probably best to Tivo/tape it, just in case. Still no word on their site, though, as of now.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to be going to the studio where they tape Regis and kelly tomorrow AM and wait by the side door to see if I can catch Bucky leaving the show. I'll be wearing my lime green "sweet tea & biscuits" shirt and bringing my digital camera. Can't believe I am going to do this at my age but hey, as Bucky says "chase your dreams". If I get any good photos or scoop I will be sure to pass them on to you.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol, you are exceedingly kind! That sounds like so much fun--here's hoping you have a fantastic time and get some great photos, too.

    (And hey...there's no age at which our "dream-chasing/having fun/enjoying music" licenses are revoked, far as I can tell. If there is one, I'm just going to go on having fun without a license when I reach it!)

    ReplyDelete